Kylie Cobb | Music Publicist, Marketer, Music Writer, Trainer & Speaker
Rated by Australia's ABC News as one of the leading women behind Australia's booming music scene, Kylie Cobb works with some of the country's most promising emerging musicians and music events on strategic, creative publicity and planning through her PR agency, Kitty Kitty Bang Bang.
While delivering bangin' PR campaigns for clients, Kylie also runs The Power-Up Series: Media and Marketing Workshops for creatives, offers artists advice in her monthly music column for street-press Blank GC and was a writer for Australia's premier music blog, Tone Deaf.
Helping young adult cancer survivors to rock their treatment scars, Kylie volunteers on the Board of Directors as PR/Marketing Director for Scar Stories, an exciting, dynamic not-for-profit organisation.
With degrees in International Business and Education, a spell as a primary school teacher, six years in corporate marketing, specialist PR training with one of the country's leading investigative journalists followed by five years devoted to publicity in the music industry, Kylie Cobb is fast becoming a go-to media expert in the music arena.
M +61 402 434 523 • E firstname.lastname@example.org •Skype @thecobbs2
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Raising your industry profile
Women in business/ music industry
Music interviews and reviews
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Guest speaker on publicity at Queensland's peak music industry body, Q Music Industry Connect Workshops.
- 2017 Australian Music Week music media and marketing workshop facilitator.
- Panel guest and facilitator at 2017 Turn Up! music Conference: The Importance of Branding and Image Making in Music.
- International publicity panelist at 2017 BreakOut West Music Conference in Canada.
- Regular guest presentations at media and marketing workshops for musicians with Music Industry Inside Out.
- Music Launch Summit speaker "Power up Your Profile, Drive Fan Engagement and Get Recoginsed"
- Guest panelist on music industry social media and marketing for Music Industry Inside Out, Q Music & 4ZZZ event
- Interview on 4ZZZ about funding cuts to SOUNDS AUSTRALIA
- Guest Speaker on media, marketing and design to the Master Class of Bachelor of Popular Music students at Griffith Conservatorium of Music (2 hours).
- Keynote speaker at charity event for young adult cancer survivors: Scar Stories Book Launch
- Expert interviews on ABC Brisbane, 4ZZZ radio, Headline Hunter and Crafty Muso blog.