Kylie Cobb | Publicist, marketer, graphic designer, music writer, trainer & speaker
Recently hailed by ABC Brisbane as one of the leading women behind Australia's booming music scene, Kylie Cobb a.k.a Kitty Kitty Bang Bang is hell-bent on powering-up creatives with strategic, creative publicity, marketing and graphic design.
With degrees in International Business and Education, a spell as a primary school teacher, six years in corporate marketing, specialist training with one of Australia's leading investigative journalists and three years devoted to the music industry, Kylie is fast becoming a go-to media and marketing expert.
Described as the perfect story-teller with a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share, Kylie recently partnered up with Blank GC Editor and communications expert, Sam Morris, to launch The Power-Up Series: Marketing & Media Workshops for Creatives.
Helping young adult cancer survivors to rock their treatment scars, Kylie donates her time as Director of PR & Marketing for Scar Stories, an exciting, dynamic not-for-profit organisation.
Kylie also shares her insights, tips and more as a monthly music columnist in independent street-press, Blank GC and writes for Australia's premier online music news source, Tone Deaf.
M 0402 434 523 • E email@example.com
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Raising your industry profile
Women in business/ music industry
Music interviews and reviews
RECENT ARTICLES & INTERVIEWS
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Music Launch Summit speaker "Power up Your Profile, Drive Fan Engagement and Get Recoginsed"
- Guest panelist on music industry social media and marketing for Music Industry Inside Out, Q Music & 4ZZZ event
- Interview on 4ZZZ about funding cuts to SOUNDS AUSTRALIA
- Guest Speaker on media, marketing and design to the Master Class of Bachelor of Popular Music students at Griffith Conservatorium of Music (2 hours).
- Guest presenter for Redlands Arts Council on raising your profile in the creative industries (2 hours).
- Keynote speaker at charity event for young adult cancer survivors: Scar Stories Book Launch
- Expert interviews on ABC Brisbane, 4ZZZ radio, Headline Hunter and Crafty Muso blog.